CrossFit Auckland WOD
- 9 Deadlifts 110/75KG 82.5/52.5KG
- 8 Muscle-ups
- 9 Squat Cleans 110/75KG 82.5/52.5KG
1st Lt. Michael E. Johnson, 25, of the U.S. Marine Corps 7th Communications Battalion, 3rd Marine Headquarters Group, III Marine Expeditionary Force, headquartered in Okinawa, Japan, died September 8, 2009 while supporting combat operations in Kunar province, Afghanistan.
He is survived by his wife Durinda Johnson.
The “Johnson” Hero WOD was first posted on crossfit.com as the workout of the day for Friday, July 9, 2010.
3 ROUNDS (12MIN CAP)
- Turkish Sit-ups x 8 ea arm
- Kneeling Torso Row x 8 ea arm
- Barbell Roll Out x 8
- Sumo Stance Good Morning x 8
- Front Rack Hold 30sec (make it difficult)
QuickFit ~ 30min Express Workout
- 5 HR Push-ups
- 10 Squat Jumps
- 15 Double Unders * Single Unders
Compare to March 23rd, 2018