It’s that wonderful time of year when I get to take you outside for a few fresh air workouts. It’s really great fun and a great get together.
WHEN: Saturdays 12th and 19th January and the 9th and 16th February
WHERE: Browns Bay Beach
MEETING PLACE: we meet on the grassed area near the big pine tree to the left of the toilet/shower block (when looking at the beach)
WHAT TO BRING
- Come prepared with trainers as workouts vary weekly and you may require shoes. Not all workouts are confined to the sand.
- You do need to be able to run and you may get wet, however swimming is not required.
- Always bring drinking water and sunscreen, a hat and sunnies if you like. It has been pretty hot even at 8am in the morning.
- Bring a towel for beach and a towel for showering if you’re rinsing off at the beach.
- A change of clothes and a plastic bag for your wet, sweaty, sandy stuff.
- Don’t forget your jandles or change of shoes.
Workouts are followed by member Breakfast or coffee at 9:30am.
I’d love to see as many of you as possible get involved. And if you don’t ordinarily train on Saturday, this is a fantastic opportunity to meet other members. Please book now!! Like really; book now! Because I need to plan the workout and equipment, and get some help getting equipment there.
Love your work, yes, click the button and book now :)