MONDAY

CrossFit Auckland WOD

CONDITIONING
AMRAP 4 Minutes at Each Station:

• Clean and Jerk 60/42.5kg
  • Row for Calories
  • Burpees

Post results to comments.

Supplementary

B1. GHD Sit-up x 15-20reps x 5 sets , No Rest, then…
B2. GHR AHAP x 12-15 x 5, Rest 90sec.

Notes: Use 3012 tempo for both. Reps must be STRICT and PERFECT.

CFAK QuickFit WOD

“DIANE”
21-15-9:

• Deadlifts 100/70kg
  • Handstand Push-ups

Post results to comments.

Happy Birthday for yesterday Craig T and Matt F!

11 Comments

1. Panda April 12, 2015 at 9:41 pm - Reply

5:45 w/ Matiu. 110 RXd. Was happy that my hand was feeling good enough for jerks again. :) Push Jerks were rubbish so I switched to split. Row was slow but steady. Ditto for burpees. But all in all a good WoD.

Back later for BBC and might get the supplementary in as well.

2. Kazzy April 12, 2015 at 10:12 pm - Reply

Inside with Matiu, and finally back in the 545AM classes … was getting a bit lonely doing BBC by myself! Although not really complaining with the extra few precious minutes sleep in and cuddles!

123 RX’d for this WOD. PCL and PJ, didn’t recycle and dropped the bar every time. Very little rest, in fact no rest except to readjust the plates and clamps back in to place, weight of 42.5kgs felt alright and didn’t struggle too much. Row was also steady, and burpees SLOW but steady. Wanted to go through a 12 minute WOD without resting and seeing how I performed. Getting better at the endurance approach, rather than detonate-and-die approach (which is where I’m at ALL the time!)

Thanks team! Have a great day, maybe QF later if I’m not too tired :)

3. Jo April 13, 2015 at 2:10 am - Reply

QF Lunch – 5:08 @ 50kg and box push ups

Yeeahah! PR! Last time I did the same weight and progression and I came in at 6:49. Very happy with today’s effort :)

• Paul April 13, 2015 at 2:18 am - Reply

Solid effort Jo!

4. Tarns April 13, 2015 at 5:34 am - Reply

XLR8 with Bernie and Melissa for a cold and wet morning!

FGB style:
    -KB thrusters @ 16kgs
    -10m shuttles with up/down at each end
    -KBS
    -Plank hold
    -Burpees

My reps were 55/53/49/45/50.

Then inside with Matiu for “Diane”. Rx weight and box hspu, 6:10.

5. Diarmuid April 13, 2015 at 8:23 am - Reply

Replaced the C&J with 60kg DL due to limited rack mobility. Completed 152 reps.. Nice workout to start the week, looking forward to tomorrow

6. Karen Taylor April 13, 2015 at 8:54 am - Reply

Lunchtime QF
    ‘Diane’ 45kg box push ups 4.58 PR

7. Jer April 13, 2015 at 10:26 am - Reply

BBC with some heavy squats, thankful that’s it for the week as far as heavy squats go :)
    WOD 133 reps RX

8. Lisa O'Neill April 13, 2015 at 7:33 pm - Reply

Solid effort everyone!

Jo that’s a massive improvement, well done.

9. Liss April 14, 2015 at 3:40 pm - Reply

131 Rx
    Struggled a little with my C&J but just needed reminding to drop under the bar with my jerks
    Row & burpees slow & steady