“Rosa”

[tube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95pIvycc-Q0&list=UUVKYdXUAF0JQCNsumjDQVEw&index=2[/tube]

CrossFit Auckland Gymnastics WOD

“Rosa”
5 Rounds for time:

• 10 HSPU
  • Run 400m

Post results to comments.

CFAK QuickFit WOD

Conditioning
5 Rounds for time:

• Run 400m

Rest 90 seconds between rounds.

Post results to comments.

[birthday]Happy Birthday Julian!![/birthday]

13 Comments

1. Dan H2 April 17, 2013 at 9:32 am - Reply

Trying to ease my shoulder back into it, Rosa was probably not ideal for that.

11.38 RX
    Died on the HSPU in round 4 and 5, well done Logan and Matty for whipping me, great fight with Logan today, was beating him into round 5 and he dropped me on the last set of HSPU which he was doing strict! Animal!

loving this weeks WOD’s….

2. Top Gun April 17, 2013 at 10:41 am - Reply

15:03 Rxd. Died on final set of HSPU resulting in mega time blow out. Fun wod.

3. lozzas April 17, 2013 at 11:27 am - Reply

Quickfit total time 16.04

Breakdown 1:57, 2:03, 2:02, 2:00, 2:02

Quite stoked with this as we did a similar workout (with 2 min rest) on the 5th April and was well over 2 mins for each round

Still hate running but glad I didn’t cancel :) Thanks Bokkie for the encouragement. Well done to Sach for chasing me down!

4. BenBen April 17, 2013 at 12:22 pm - Reply

13:17 Box HSPU

5. Jo G April 17, 2013 at 1:31 pm - Reply

QuickFit WOD – 18:04

I think each round was about 2:30/2:35, but round four was definitely my fastest at about 2:15. Was hoping for rain whilst out there, but the sun beat and the wind beat down!

6. julie hague April 17, 2013 at 1:31 pm - Reply

12.23 HSPU with 10kg bumper plate and abmat should have ditched the bumper plate will do next time. Great running in the rain!!!! good distraction!

7. Kristen April 17, 2013 at 4:18 pm - Reply

Quickfit

I usually hate running but went hard and enjoyed it

8. Matiu April 17, 2013 at 4:28 pm - Reply

10min 40sec RX

Loved this wod both movements are my favourites but man feeling unfit after my week off last week hahah

Every set of HSPU unbroken (kippping)
    Found the runs really hard :(

Cheers,

9. Matt April 17, 2013 at 5:15 pm - Reply

10:44 Rx

Loved this WOD!

10. CC April 17, 2013 at 9:24 pm - Reply

17 mins something..
    So tender from yesterday’s wod so found the push-ups VERY hard.
    Did paralette push-ups :)

11. Sach April 17, 2013 at 10:14 pm - Reply

Quickfit WOD – 16:04

So glad I came this morning and didn’t chicken out! I hate running more than wall balls so it helped that we knew this was coming and had all night to mentally prepare!

Times were 2; 2:05; 2:02; 2:03; 1:54

I’m thrilled with my time and amazed how the body can push when you think you have no more to give. Felt it in my quads from the second run, probably because of the FS yesterday.

Thanks Lauren for always being a step then gradually 100m away from me! Couldn’t have pushed myself without you there. And what an awesome supportive morning bunch we have! You guys rock!

12. KAT April 18, 2013 at 12:53 pm - Reply

Quickfit
    I used to think I hated running, but I enjoyed this WOD :) Amazing how much better it felt than it usually does, I think I have my post-wod running buddies to thank for that!
    Time was 18:02 in the end…not bad for me, need to catch up to Sach tho!!

13. Sammy April 19, 2013 at 8:33 am - Reply