Monday

CrossFit Auckland WOD

A. Weightlifting

• Snatch 1RM in 20min.

B. MetCon
Three AMRAP workouts, run with a continuous clock…

B1. AMRAP2: Front Squat 70% (no racks)

B2. AMRAP10:

• 30 Double-unders
  • 10 Power Clean 50% (of Front Squat)

B3. AMRAP2: Front Squat 70% (no racks)

Post results to comments.

CFAK QuickFit WOD

MetCon
12-9-6 reps for time:

• Run 400m
  • Thruster 42.5/30kg
  • Pull-ups

15 min time cap.

Post results to comments.

Congratulations to Roo and Sarah Blainey! They officially “tied the knot” on Saturday!

Welcome to the family CrossFit Ohakea! OG CFAKers will remember pocket rocket Ash Foote, who has just established NZ’s first NPO Military CrossFit affiliate. Ash is a PTI at New Zealand’s Ohakea Air Force base.

By |February 25th, 2013|Daily Workouts|51 Comments

51 Comments

1. Karen M February 25, 2013 at 6:58 am - Reply

Raglan WOD – early start for 4RFT 400m run, 50 squats. 11:54. Off to the marae. Have a fun day everyone.

• Alex Porter February 25, 2013 at 5:53 pm - Reply

Good job Karen mate. That’s a pretty smoking hot time!

2. Weegee February 25, 2013 at 7:35 am - Reply

Congrats Logan – Awesome result Bruv

3. Huggy Bear February 25, 2013 at 8:39 am - Reply

Awesome work Logan. Congrats man..

Tough WOD today! Phew! some heavy weights were moving this morning!

A: 75kg Snatch.
    87.5kg FS
    62.5 kg PCL

B1: 12
    B2: 5r +10
    B3: 6

Time for a massive Brekky!

• Alex Porter February 25, 2013 at 5:52 pm - Reply

Too fit, too strong Huggy!

4. CC February 25, 2013 at 9:56 am - Reply

PR snatch, up to 31kg now! Gotta work on landing lower..

Good wod today.
    12reps/3rounds/10reps 30/22.5kg

5. CraigF February 25, 2013 at 10:38 am - Reply

Speaking of paleo, I sucked the kumera big time today; Should have gone outside and done XLR8!

2 of my goats stuck there horns into me – Snatch and Double-Unders…

Snatch 1 RM = 40Kg. No improvement today and felt very uncoordinated! Next time..

B1 @ 50Kg x 16
    B2 @ 40Kg x 4 (Double Unders weren’t legit but I did my best)
    B3 @ 45Kg x 13

Sulking today :(

• mtlion February 25, 2013 at 11:36 am - Reply

and that is why you shouldn’t have gone outside and done XLR8! Work on the weakness’s I say. :)

• CraigF February 25, 2013 at 12:06 pm - Reply

Once I have this run event out of the way, I am retiring from long distance running :) and focusing on CrossFit, goats and all! I just don’t want to get injured. Shoulder injuries can stop you running. I trust my legs but not my shoulders.

• mtlion February 25, 2013 at 2:16 pm - Reply

I’m sorry to hear you have Trust issues Fergie :(

6. KAZ February 25, 2013 at 10:45 am - Reply

Dunno about you guys, but snatches at 5:45 AM usually don’t bode well for me! Did as much as my body would allow, which was 35kgs, which is 2.5kgs off my 1RM. Oh well, surprised I even got up that far today, as my arms, shoulders, and especially my poor hands need a lot of love thanks to a busy, crazy weekend.

Metcon 15-2+30-5
    FS 45kgs
    DUs getting much better, I think I found my DU shoes! yay!
    PCL 35kgs

Have a nice Monday all!

7. Bernie February 25, 2013 at 10:51 am - Reply

Well done Logan on your result. I had no doubt in my mind you were going to crush your opponent on saturday just the same way you have been crushing the WOD’s in recent times! Brilliant!

I decided at 6.00am this morning while lying in bed to do ‘Why Cardio’, at that time I thought it was a great idea….mmmm half way through it I thought this WOD still, really, really sucks!

‘Why Cardio’ for time:
    Run 2.4km, 20 double unders
    Run 1.6km, 40 double unders
    Run 800m, 60 double unders
    Run 400m, 80 double unders
    Run 200m, 100 double unders
    Time: 35min 50sec, about 3min off my best time :-(

8. Jenna February 25, 2013 at 11:09 am - Reply

I love 1rm sessions!! PR’d my snatch with 45kg :D which is 2kg more than my previous. WOOP WOOP!

I also really enjoyed the WOD…4/5 stars for this one coach!
    FS: 45kg
    PCL: 35kg
    20/ 4+31/10

Well done on everyone’s PR’s this morning!!
    X