30-MINUTE HIGH INTENSITY EXPRESS WORKOUTS
The Fitness You Want. In the Time You Can Afford!
CrossFit Auckland QuickFit is time efficient high intensity training that delivers outstanding results. Our QuickFit Membership is designed specifically for busy professionals, parents and students on a tight schedule. After graduating the Member Induction program, express classes are a convenient 30-minutes with early morning, lunchtime and evening timeslots Monday to Friday.
At $6-7 per session CrossFit Auckland QuickFit makes premium fitness training accessible on a budget.
Here’s how you get started:
- Step 1 - Join a Member Induction Program.
- Step 2 - Then you’ll be re-directed to create an online Member Login.
- Step 3 - A Coach will phone to discuss which QuickFit membership suits you best and arrange to complete your membership paperwork.
QuickFit Membership Rates
|2-week QuickFit Induction||$135||Six 1-hour Sessions|
|Direct Debit Payment||Fee|
|6mth COMMIT & SAVE||$114 p/mth|
|12mth COMMIT & SAVE||$108 p/mth|
|Single Payment [CASH / EFTPOS ACCEPTED]||Fee|
View Membership Terms & Conditions
- Monthly Direct Debit payment.
- 3-month minimum term. Membership then continues ongoing – just 14 days notice required to cancel (email).
- Bank Account or Credit Card.
- No Join or Cancel Fees.
- Unlimited Suspension allowed in 7-day blocks at $10p/wk – 7 days prior notice required (email).
- Single Pricing Structure: no further discount for students/seniors/first responders.
- 6 month Contract: payment of remaining balance required to cancel.
- Monthly Direct Debit payments.
- Bank Account only.
- No Suspension permitted; 2 free weeks built in.
- 2 Free Weeks amortized over 6 months. This means you get 26 weeks of training and pay for only 24.
- 5% Discount.
$114 p/mth / SAVE $16 p/mth
- 12 month Contract: payment of remaining balance required to cancel.
- Monthly Direct Debit payments.
- Bank Account only.
- No Suspension permitted; 4 free weeks built in.
- 4 Free Weeks amortized over 12 months. This means you get 52 weeks of training and pay for only 48.
- 10% Discount.
$108 p/mth / SAVE $22 p/mth
- CASH / EFTPOS ACCEPTED
- The same terms and discounts have been applied to the single payment pricing as per the Commit & Save.
- After a 3-month minimum term refunds of remaining balance may be granted for permanent disability or permanent relocation out of Auckland City for which we require written proof of eligibility. Refunds will not be given under any other circumstances.
View Purchase and Refund Policies
The only exception is that after a 3-month minimum term refunds of remaining balance may be granted for permanent disability or permanent relocation out of Auckland City for which we require written proof of eligibility. Refunds will not be given under any other circumstances.
CrossFit Auckland reserves the right to refuse purchase/entry on the grounds of minimum age 18+, health and safety.
Join the CrossFit Induction program
Our CrossFit Induction program is small group training, three 1-hour classes per week for 2-weeks. Great value at $135 for 6 sessions. View the days and dates in the drop down menu below.
We’ll teach you fundamental exercises and movements that will set you up with CrossFit foundations. The aim is to progress your knowledge and technique to a level that will allow a smooth transition into the timetabled QuickFit classes. All six sessions must be attended or made up via private coaching sessions at the additional cost of $80 p/session.
At the completion of the CrossFit Induction program you are welcome to attend any of the timetabled QuickFit classes that suit your schedule.
INDUCTION PROGRAM RATES
Enrol in person – CASH / EFTPOS / CREDIT CARD accepted, or below by credit card.
|2-week Induction Program||Make-up Private Session (1hr)|
In the relatively short time I’ve been going to QuickFit classes I can tell that I have already become fitter and stronger. Perhaps even more importantly though I’ve overcome some of the mental barriers I had in place and am doing things I never considered I’d be able to do.
The induction was a great way to meet other new members, and really important in helping to understand the CrossFit methodology and bed in the basic techniques behind the stuff we do. I remember Antoinette telling us that this CrossFit thing was addictive. At the time I was doubtful – but now I know she was right, it surely is!
Lisa and Alex are clearly passionate about what they do and have created a great club where everyone is encouraged and challenged to reach beyond their potential.
A comment I read that says “This is the only sport where the last person to finish gets the loudest cheer” is so true. That’s been me a few times and the encouragement from the coaches and other members is awesome. Even better is the satisfaction of completing that workout and knowing that, actually, you CAN do this.
To the coaches and community at Crossfit Auckland, thanks for everything. Thanks Lisa, Alex and Cookie for helping me with technique and pushing me every time I came in the gym. I feel fitter than I’ve ever been, both physically and mentally. I’m off to Europe now, wish you guys all the best and will recommend you guys as Top Coaches and a top environment to anyone looking for a positive change. Cheers Cookie for giving me shit and pushing past my limits and thanks to my quickfit class, keep it up!
I never thought that I could get so strong so quickly. When I started QuickFit I could barely do one proper push up, now in under 3 moths I am managing 15 without stopping – I couldn’t ask for better than a 150% improvement. The encouraging nature of the staff at CrossFit Auckland motivate you to go beyond what you thought you were capable of. I will never go back to a traditional gym again after trying CrossFit.
Hi Lisa,I just wanted to pass on my high regards to the team at CrossFit Auckland.Antoinette was a very very good induction coach and I enjoyed each session with her which helped a lot. I had all of my quickfit sessions with Dave and again what a top bloke and he really helped push me into my workouts. Full credit to them and you guys, and a huge thank you.
I have been to classic gyms in the past but not really liking them choose to avoid them. But I do like CrossFit, and I will be signing up next winter to push me through the winter. In the meantime is out to paddle board, surf, dive and slot in some home workouts for now.
Again thanks heaps, when we work out some time with our young daughter I will get my wife to come through and see what its all about.Cheers Scott Jury – Architect
QuickFit Membership: Contact Us Today!
If you have any questions about the QuickFit membership, please contact us today.