Outdoor CrossFit Training
HIGH INTENSITY OUTDOOR TRAINING
Fast track your fitness with CrossFit Auckland XLR8. A fusion of outdoor training methods – it’s bootcamp meets sports conditioning. Our expert Coaches will put you through your paces in an outdoor group training environment. It’s fun, effective, and constantly varied.
Whether you’re a beginner, avid fitness goer, or just tired of the same old routine, our outdoor training sessions will get you out of the gym and into a healthier leaner body. It’s structured, effective and constantly varied – all you need to do is turn up and commit to giving us your best effort!
CrossFit Auckland XLR8 is equipment based bootcamp training, no barbells are involved in this program. Your Coach will encourage and support you to work at your maximum intensity in a motivating group training environment. You will compete only against yourself, but work with others for the very best results.
Here’s a few good reasons to do CrossFit Auckland XLR8:
- you want to get fit or improve your current fitness level
- you play recreational or professional sport
- you’re a Police Officer wanting to stay fit, or training to join the Police Force
- you like group training and bootcamp programs
- you enjoy exercising outdoors or maybe…
- you just want the motivation of an expert Coach!
- And for existing members – add even more variety to your training.
XLR8 features on our Class Timetable at 5:45am Monday to Friday. Become a Member today!
CrossFit Auckland XLR8 BootCamp : OFFSITE WORKOUTS
From time to time CrossFit Auckland will run a boot camp style program offsite. These workouts differ by utalising various outdoor training environments and less equipment than we use when running CrossFit Auckland XLR8 at our club. They’re also an ideal program for corporates and sports groups that want an exclusive program. Enquire Directly.